-
July 15th, 2007, 05:38 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Quick hug!!! It's so busy here for me with all these kids...but I am still thinking about cha!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
July 16th, 2007, 12:07 PM
#2
Inactive Member
dito to what sis said [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]
-
July 17th, 2007, 12:50 PM
#3
Inactive Member
You ladies are so sweet *huggs ya both*
You always put a smile on my face, I hope you have a GREAT DAY!
the rog
-
July 17th, 2007, 10:43 PM
#4
Inactive Member
hug hug here and hug hug there....this is a nice hug thread [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
July 18th, 2007, 01:32 PM
#5
Inactive Member
leaves some [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] too
-
July 21st, 2007, 02:14 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I don't know how to explain it, but when you ladies stop by & say all those nice things I get a little embarrased, but I also get that tingley feeling inside.
My friends mean a lot to me and I have a little trouble expressing my feelings sometimes, But I REALLY Apreciate your friendship and I do consider each one of you my friends [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Thanks for being there for me
rog
-
July 21st, 2007, 02:54 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Well, You are very special to us Roger!!! Even in times when you struggle or are lonely...you still provide us with a tremendous dose of laughter and good cheer...I salute you!!!
glitter-graphics.com
-
July 25th, 2007, 02:04 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Don't start me crying again, I think You and the rest of the Cherry Clan are special too (except Cherry Pits, but thats another story)
A toast to CherrySis, CherryPez, CherryPie, Cherry Mum, CherryLefty...Salute [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]
-
July 25th, 2007, 07:08 PM
#9
Inactive Member
CherryLefty...that cracked me up!!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
August 6th, 2007, 12:22 PM
#10
Inactive Member
gotta include the lieutenant [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks